These groups are made up of like-minded, similar size John Deere equipment dealerships and their owners/key managers.
The first Dealer Management Group was established in 1989. Currently the owner-groups involved represent over 300 locations throughout North America and Australia with total combined sales that exceeded $6.5 Billion in 2012.
What are they
- 5 to 6 Dealer Organizations…3 to 5 principal/key manager participants from each dealership – CEO/GM, CFO, Corp. Sales Mgr.(s), Corp. Parts, Corp. Service
- Operate like a Board of Directors providing policy direction, guidance and accountability
- Focus on discovering solutions and achieving better performance in all areas of dealership operations through idea exchange and goal-setting
- Friend Management provides data, comparisons and benchmarks© that motivate participating dealers to strive for and achieve improved performance
- A forum to develop long term relationships
- A continuing education process that develops leadership and management skills