Friend Management Inc. is a private consulting firm formed specifically to work with JD equipment dealerships. Specifically, we offer our clients:
- Peer group facilitation
- Strategic Planning
- Operations consulting
- Company Valuations
- Leading dealers through mergers
Our primary focus is dedicated to improving the profitability of JD equipment dealers in Canada, Australia and United States.
With more than 35 years of successful ownership and operation of a dealership and 20 years of consulting experience, Friend Management Inc. has developed the expertise and knowledge to help dealers improve performance in their operations.
Exposure to dealers’ best practices for 20 years plus the development of the most comprehensive financial benchmarks in the industry allows Friend Management to provide dealers a road map to significant financial and operational success.
Our years of industry experience have taught us a lot and we are committed to helping our clients benefit from our knowledge. We provide the 3rd Party expertise that dealers rely on to have their key management and staff achieve objectives.
How Can We Help You Succeed?
- Engage key management and staff in strategic planning and goal setting, development and implementation of action items to achieve desired results
- Share best practices with your peers and learn about financial successes and benchmarks in a Board of Advisor Group
- Lead dealers through the details of a merger
- Grow the knowledge and improve the performance of your service departments through the Service Manager Group Program
- Provide operational advice in the areas of systems, procedures and organizational structure